Saturday, August 2, 2008

latest video clip for nancy ajram 2008 (famous lebanon singer)

hey guys forgive me for this unclear video this is the first video i put in this case but u can download it with the latest real player version then u can see it better by turning on the brightness ...hey this is the good news for all nancy's fans which is after a few hours i'll put her whole 2008 album to listen to it ...plz enjoy...

GUYS I WANNA TELL U THAT I'LL TRY MY BEST TO MAKE U HAPPY EVERYTIME U VISIT MY SITE AND I'M SOOO HAPPY FOR THE NEW VISITORS WHO GAVE ME A HUGE PUSH TO DO MORE EFFORT TO POST ANND SEARCH AND MAKE NEW VIDEOS AND NEW STUFF AND I HAVE A HUGE SURPRISES IN THE NEXT THREE DAYS ...AND PLZ TRY TO SEND ME EMAILS WITH UR REQUESTS AND NEEDS SO I CAN GET IT FOR U U'LL FIND MY EMAIL IN MY PROFILE..I LOVE U ALL GUYS...parava

No comments: