Monday, April 6, 2009

first part: this story of a chick who changed the meaning of home dance

hi my dear visitors, i know i'm so late but i miss u all and i wanna say that i was facing some troubles with google and thank god i'm done now with him . i came to u with a great series mad by me about a hot , sexy,pretty chick who changed the meaning of hoeme dancing she's doing it with her own technique with herself all i got is a little thing and few videos of her talent and i'll cheer her for more thats why i'll post her videos as series so this is her first dance..hope u like it ..enjoy!!!

by the way guys i have load of things to show u beside that just keep in touch with me....if u want to ask anything about her just send me email...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Why are you in contact with her? I MISS HER VIDEOS!